Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little M - Mommy's Little Helper

Each day I'm amazed by something my sweet little guy does. It makes me so proud to be his mommy.

Tonight at dinnertime I put him in his highchair, like I normally do. But I had a few things to do before we could get to his cereal, feed the cats, mix up the cereal, find a bib, etc. By the time I sat down with him to feed him you'd think he'd be upset and impatient, but not this kid! He was just sitting patiently waiting for me.

I grabbed the bib closest to me, then noticed it was not the bib I'd taken from the pile of clean bibs in the bassinet, so I looked to see if it was at least clean, and when I looked down to put it on Little M, he was bowing his head to help me put on the bib! It was just too cute.

I love that little guy so much, he is the best thing I've ever done in my life. He's helping me to grow in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment