Sunday, March 14, 2010

Admitting my addictions is the first step to curing them...

OK, so there was a time, while I was nursing LittleM before he was on any solid food, that I had to wait anywhere from 1 to 2 hours to make sure he was really down before I could go to sleep at night.

So since it was summer, and there wasn't much on from 6- 8pm, I started watching Disney shows. Like Hannah Montana, Jonas, Sonny With a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite Life with Zack and Cody. I'm not exactly proud of this, but just slightly less embarrassed than if I'd been caught watching the Jersey Shore (which I don't, by the way).

Yes, I'm aware these shows are made for kids, or at least teens, but I was desperate, and now I'm addicted! They have good plots, cute storylines, the humor is well-timed, they're well written, I just can't help myself! I think it may have to do with my mind still thinking I'm 21 or so even though my body knows otherwise.

Oh well, they're all coming back with new episodes this week, so until I go back to work and have a good excuse for limiting my TV time other than "to slow the rotting of your brain!", then I'll be watching! But I will not be buying any Pancake Puff pans during the commercials. A girl has to have her standards!

No comments:

Post a Comment