Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Pageants

OK, so I've seen the "Toddlers and Tiaras" show on whatever channel it was, and I too laughed at the mom who said, "We'll stop doing it when she wants to stop" to then show the little girl going, "I don't want to do it anymore!" When they went right on getting her ready and she appeared on stage, was anyone really surprised?

Well, I know my Little M is adorable, and I just wanted to see what they're like in person rather than on TV, so we'll see.

I am sure Little M will be a perfect little angel until we get to where something would be the most mortifyingly effective, then he'll have a diaper blowout or something equally disgusting. Well, fun will be had by all, then.

Oh, well, I will have Big M bring the video camera, maybe we can make some money from the embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment