Thursday, July 2, 2009

Standing Man!

Tonight I knew that the first time I put Little M to bed would not be the last. But when I went in to get him up at the first sound of crying over the baby monitor, I was shocked when I opened the door to the nursery.

Little M was standing at the side of the crib. STANDING! Like arms and head above the side railing, feet on the mattress, pulled himself up like a big boy, STANDING!

So I woke Big M up to see this and to help lower the crib mattress. It was not a quick stress free endeavor. But Little M thought it was hilarious and laughed at Big M who was getting frustrated and throwing tools all over the room. He finally got things done, and I attempted to put Little M down for the night.

He's still not down as I write this, but how cute is it that he stood up in his crib for the first time??????

No comments:

Post a Comment